mercoledì 21 marzo 2012

Vincent and the Doctor

 “…to me, Van Gogh is the finest painter of them all. Certainly, the most popular, great painter of all time, the most beloved. His command of color the most magnificent. He transformed the pain of his tormented life into ecstatic beauty. Pain is easy to portray, but to use your passion and pain to portray the ecstasy and joy and magnificence of our world…no one had ever done it before. Perhaps, no one ever will again. To my mind, that strange, wild man who roamed the fields of Provence was not only the world’s greatest artist, but also one of the greatest men who ever lived.”



3 commenti:

  1. Una delle migliori puntate di sempre del Dottore, finale da lacrime. Guardatevela tutti.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Anch'io adoro Doctor Who!! *.* Bellissima puntata sìsì!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hi,

    Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

condividi