mercoledì 11 dicembre 2013

Keep watching over Durin's son


Oh, misty eye of the mountain below
 Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls 
And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke
 Keep watching over Durin's son

 If this is to end in fire 
Then we shall all burn together 
Watch the flames climb high into the night
 Calling out father, stand by and we will 
Watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side 

 And if we should die tonight
 Then we should all die together
 Raise a glass of wine for the last time
 Calling out father, prepare as we will 
Watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side 
Desolation comes upon the sky

 Now I see fire, inside the mountain
 I see fire, burning the trees 
And I see fire, hollowing souls I see fire, blood in the breeze
 And I hope that you'll remember me

 Oh, should my people fall 
Then surely I'll do the same
 Confined in mountain halls
 We got too close to the flame
 Calling out father hold fast and we will 
Watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side 
Desolation comes upon the sky

 Now I see fire, inside the mountain
 I see fire, burning the trees
 I see fire, hollowing souls
 I see fire, blood in the breeze 
And I hope that you'll remember me 

 And if the night is burning I will cover my eyes
 For if the dark returns then 
My brothers will die 
And as the sky's falling down
 It crashed into this lonely town 
And with that shadow upon the ground
 I hear my people screaming out 

 Now I see fire, inside the mountain 
I see fire, burning the trees
 I see fire, hollowing souls
 I see fire, blood in the breeze

 I see fire, oh you know I saw a city burning (fire) 
I see fire, feel the heat upon my skin (fire) 
And I see fire (fire) 
And I see fire burn auburn on the mountain side

§

Ed Sheeran
I see Fire



The Dragon is rising...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

condividi